Pomaka Online English Coaching Courses (2021)
1. Conversation Café: Course 1 (small group) – Sorry, registration for this course is now closed
2. Conversation Café: Course 2 (small group) – Starts November 7
4. Speech Communication Course (small group) – Sorry, registration for this course is now closed
5. Presentation Delivery Course (small group) – Sorry, registration for this course is now closed
6. Speech Quality through Pronunciation and Phonology (small group) – Sorry, registration for this course is now closed
All learners are given a free 30min one-on-one online lesson before joining their courses
Paul’s introduction (50sec video)
More about Pomaka Online English coaching
Language learning is about building practical communication skills and strategies.
It’s important to also have expert support, and most effectively, support that is customized to your personal goals and interests.
Your support should not just be about building practical skills in lessons, but also give guidance on the most effective strategies for learning independently outside the classroom.
With these ideas in mind, I started Pomaka English Coaching.
My courses provide customized support to language learners, especially those with specialized goals eg. IELTS test preparation, building business communication skills, preparing research presentations, and English interview test practice.
Courses can also be tailor-made for companies or larger schools/institutions.
The courses are online and real-time so can be taken from the comfort of your own home, work, or school. All learner levels, types, and nationalities are welcome.
While the one-on-one (private) courses are usually best for learners with special goals, I also offer a limited number of more general small group courses. See below for list of 2021 courses (click on the link for more information on each course).
On this website, we may ask you to give personal information such as your name and e-mail address when making applications or requesting information. This information will not be used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was provided. It will not be used in any other way or given to third parties (eg. other schools or companies) without your consent.